Energy and Environment (Physics and Chemistry)
The Foyle Research Institute of Monaco (FRIM) supports and encourages research on, and the development of highly innovative and transformative new energy sources and fuels to replace fossil fuels, to minimize global warming, and to preserve and protect the environment. FRIM is well aware that there are already many innovative projects being funded by major companies, national foundations, and government agencies in the energy and environmental fields. However, there are numerous areas in these fields that the corporations, foundations, and government agencies have specifically avoided and refused to provide funding for. These include, but are not limited to such areas as LENR (Low Energy Nuclear Reactions/Cold Fusion), Zero Point Energy and vacuum field energy systems, torsion field energy systems, as well as, electromagnetic and sound based method to effectively eliminate or exclude insects from crops, household, and the like. The former could potentially replace petroleum fuels, and the latter would have the potential to reduce the spread of insect borne diseases and replace chemical pesticides which are despoiling the environment.
FRIM would like to request research proposals for funding consideration in the following specific areas:
- Zero-point energy (ZPE), vacuum field energy, torsion field technology, and related technologies;
- Antenna systems to extract energies from the ambient environment, such as those developed by T. Henry Moray, Tesla, and others;
- Inexpensive methods of water hydrolysis to obtain hydrogen for use as a fuel in internal combustion engines (ICEs);
- Energy based methods using electromagnetic waves or sound waves to eliminate, or exclude from a given area, insect crop pests and disease carrying insects of all kinds, such as mosquitoes, which carry malaria, the Zika virus, and numerous other diseases; These methods would minimize the need for chemical pesticides and thereby reduce the adverse effects on the soil and environment that such pesticides cause.
- Sono-Levitation, especially its legendary use for moving large rocks and stone structural materials;
- Any other highly innovative or transformative projects related to the above subjects.