The Foyle Research Institute of Monaco (FRIM) supports and encourages research related to historical mysteries, conspiracies, and controversial events in order to determine their truth or falsity. This includes research on attempts to cover-up the truth about a given event or activity, especially by government agencies, corporations, religious organizations, or others with vested interests in not having the truth about a give event or activity publicly known.
FRIM would like to request research proposals for funding consideration in the following specific areas:
- Possible Pre-Columbian Discoveries of the Americas in addition to the Norsemen;
- Pre-Clovis cultures and the peopling of the Americas from Europe and Africa in Pre-Clovis times;
- September 11 Terrorist Attack on the Twin Towers;
- The JFK Assassination (remove)
- Advanced German Technology of WWII;
- Advanced ancient technologies;
- Malaysian Airline disappearance;
- Any other projects related to controversial historical events.